AgilePM® Foundation course offers preparation for the Foundation-level examination to gain the APMG International™ / Agile Project Management Foundation Certification.
This Agile PM Foundation course is for students wanting to learn the core principles of the Agile Project Management framework based upon DSDM. DSDM is the only dedicated agile framework designed for both agile delivery and agile management.
Students can gain their Agile PM Foundation certification by either attending an AgilePM Foundation course or by taking an Agile PM Foundation online course.
AgilePM is one of their specialist management qualifications, which also includes Change Management and Service Catalogue.
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) is the result of collaboration between APMG International and The DSDM Consortium. DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Method) is the longest-established Agile method, launched in 1995, and is the only Agile method to focus on the management of Agile projects. The method has evolved over the years and the DSDM Agile Project Framework is the latest version of which AgilePM is a subset. DSDM has always operated predominantly in the corporate environment and has consistently demonstrated its ability to successfully work with and complement existing corporate processes.
APMG International is a global Examination Institute accredited by The APM Group Ltd. It is one of the Examination Institutes accredited by AXELOS. APMG International has regional offices located in Australia, China, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, Malaysia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Their portfolio of qualifications includes the Best Practice qualifications of ITIL®, PRINCE2®, MSP®, M_o_R®, and P3O®.
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile Project Management
- Fully describe and relate the Agile Project Management process
- Understand the key Agile Project Management practices and how to manage Agile Project teams
- Understand project control in the Agile environment
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 57
- Assessments Yes
- There are no prerequisites for the foundation examination.
- Candidates must achieve a pass at the foundation level before completing the practitioner examination.
- The DSDM Atern Foundation and Advanced Practitioner certificates are also acceptable prerequisites for the practitioner exam.
- Candidates must hold a valid practitioner certification in order to take the re-registration examination.
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Technical Coordinators
- Project Sponsors
- Senior Management
- Solution Developers
- Solution Testers
- People supporting AgilePM projects