PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner.
Firstly, The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) training, will empower you to become a skilled agile professional with knowledge.
Of a broad range of agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming and test-driven development. Read More
ACP is PMI’s fastest-growing certification.
PMI has recently updated it’s PMI-ACP exam by adding
The Agile Practice Guide as a new reference material.
Secondly, portolearn’s PMI-ACP course is aligned to these recent updates from PMI.
The PMI-ACP, formally recognizes your knowledge, of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
Before you begin you must know,
- Introduction to PMI-ACP course.
- Agile Principles and Mindset.
- Value Delivery.
- Stakeholders Engagement.
- Team Performance Part.
- Adaptive Planning.
- Problem Detection, and Resolution.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Exam Tips, and Tricks.
- Describe Agile principles, and mindset
- Explain how value-driven, delivery is accomplished in Agile projects
- Describe the best practices involved in stakeholder engagement
- Discuss the approaches to improve team performance
- Describe the concepts under Adaptive Planning
- Discuss various problem detection and resolution techniques
- Explain the principles of continuous improvement
- Pass the PMI-ACP exam.
On the other hand
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Project Planners
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Controllers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum Team Members
- Anyone looking to gain knowledge, of managing agile projects, and understand, how Agile is applied, and practiced in a project environment.
- Minimum 21 hours, of Training in Agile Practices, (This course fulfill this requirements).
- Educational Background: Secondary Degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent).
- 2000 hours (12 months), working experience on projects, This experience must have been, earned in the last 5 years (PMPs and PgMPs qualify for this requirement).
- 1,500 hours (8 month) working experience on Agile projects or with Agile methodologies.
see PMP Exam Prep