Introduction to Project Management
First of all, Introduction to Project Management training program is dedicated to helping trainees to understand the project management skills & knowledge.
Also, It focuses on key concepts in each of the processes & interaction between the five process groups.
Introduction to Project Management program presents Read More
The knowledge & Concepts, through presentations, exercises, and discussions of industry-specific examples.
It provides project managers with a solid foundation of experience, education and competency to success.
The Introduction to Project Management course covers the concepts of different Project Management methodologies like Price2® & PMP® IPMA, Project+, Agile and Scrum certifications.
Secondly, this course is perfect for basic concepts for whom worming in Project Management fields and for whom want to start the PMP Exam Prep journey.
- What is new in PMBOK V6. Edition.
- Project Management Leadership Skills.
- How to Implement a Project Professionally.
- Interaction between the five Process Groups.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in Project Management.
- Praject team’s members: Supervisors, Administrators, Executors,..etc.
This training course is a part of Project Management Program – Premium Program