PMP Exam Prep it’s important step to becoming a project manager professional, Before you Enroll in the International project management professional exam form PMI (Project Management Institute)
you should preparing for them. Read More
Secondly, certification demonstrates the project manager’s experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects.
That is to say,
The certification is the global gold standard for Project Management professionals.
We will teach and discuss the following section according to the PMBOK Guide:
- Introduction to PMP
- The Environment in Which Projects Operate.
- The Role of the Project Manager.
- Scope Management.
- Schedule Management.
- Cost Management.
- Quality Management.
- Resource Management.
- Communications Management.
- Risk Management.
- Procurement Management.
- Stakeholders Management.
At the end of this program ( PMP Exam Prep ) you will learn the following objectives:
- Project Management Leadership Skills.
- How to Implement a Project Professionally.
- Theoretical practice on PMBOK 6th Edition.
- Explanations for the 49 processes & 10 knowledge areas.
- Directing & follow-up the trainee to solve 3600 training questions categorized according to the process groups.
- A final Exam at the end of the course (200 questions).
- Practical implementation using the project management forms & temples (The Pyramid Workshop).
Who should attend project management:
- Anyone interested in Project Management.
- Project team’s members: Supervisors, Administrators, Executors,..etc.
On the other hand,
Before you begin PMP Exam Prep, make sure that you meet all certification eligibility requirements and enter the necessary information on the application of the Institute of Project Management.