Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects.
Oracle Primavera can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources, and an unlimited number of target plans Projects, have activities to be completed on time and within budget. Read More
Project Managers need to plan and manage at the work part of a project in the most efficient and effective manner.
Knowledge and application of this software could help individuals and organization in the successful completion of projects with the desired result.
In this course, participants will create a project, add activities and relationships, assign resources, adjust the project plan to account for schedule delays and over allocated resources, and analyze portfolios.
- Explain the framework of latest version of Primavera and preliminary setup like user/login creation, OBS, EPS etc.,
- Identify how to develop schedule, assign and level resources using Primavera
- Update the actual work complete, resource utilization and compare with the baseline to monitor deviation.
- Knowledge of project management principles
Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Planning Engineers & Mangers
- Site & Project Engineers
- Construction managers
- General Managers