Professional in Business Analysis
The new Project Management Institute (PMI)® credential in Business Analysis has been highly anticipated. Be one of the first to earn it!
PMI has recognized the need to educate and certify the role of the business analyst as viewed through the lens of the project. Read More
With the introduction of the PBA credential, PMI is formalizing the importance of BA work in the project management world. They have highlighted
specific knowledge areas, skills, and published materials which describe the value of business analysis to projects, and built the new PBA certification around them.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate content and structure familiarity of PMI®’s Business Analysis for Practitioners:A Practice Guide
- Differentiate among the five business analysis domains in the project life cycle
- Identify knowledge gaps using module practice exams
- Improve their probability of passing the PMI-PBA® Exam
- Substantial experience working in a project- or program-oriented environment
- To be eligible for the CAPM or PMP, must meet specific education & experience requirements.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who are planning to sit for the Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) exam sponsored by PMI®.
In this boot camp, we teach you exactly what you need to know to pass the exam on your first try and add this newly minted BA credential to your qualifications.
Today more than ever the world is moving towards project-based analyses work.