Firstly, Project Management Diploma is designed for people wanting to succeed in delivering projects across a number of industries in a variety of context such as leading new growth strategies, changing systems, restructuring teams or launching marketing events.
The course gets into important details, taking a close look at project management methodology and basic tools Read More
The course presents a project management case study where you can see the various phases of project management being carried out.
We will teach and discuss the following section according to the PMBOK Guide:
- Introduction to PMP Exam Prep .
- The Environment in Which Projects Operate.
- The Role of the Project Manager.
- Scope Management.
- Schedule Management.
- Cost Management.
- Quality Management.
- Resource Management.
- Communications Management.
- Risk Management.
- Procurement Management.
- Stakeholders Management.
At the end of this program you will learn the following objectives:
- Project Management Leadership Skills.
- How to Implement a Project Professionally.
- Theoretical practice on PMBOK 6th Edition
- Explanations for the 49 processes & 10 knowledge areas.
- Directing & follow-up the trainee to solve 3600 training questions categorized according to the process groups.
- A final Exam at the end of the course (200 questions).
- Practical implementation using the project management forms & temples. (The Pyramid Workshop)
By the end of this Diploma,
you will have all the knowledge and skills you need to make the rest of your project management training much easier. By being guided through the essential structures, processes, and tools project managers use, any future project management training you take will feel manageable and familiar. That will make life a lot less stressful, and put you ahead of the competition.
So why wait ? Start your training the smart way, today.