The PMI-ACP formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles & your skill with agile techniques. The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD)
In this powerful course, you’ll gain and understand the concepts, principles, and methods of Agile development and become empowered to execute on your plans for incorporating Agile practices and techniques into your organization.
The Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification clearly illustrates to colleagues, organizations or even potential employers that you’re ready and able to lead in this new age of product development, management and delivery.
This PMI-ACP exam prep training not only prepares you to lead your next Agile project effort, but ensures that you’re prepared to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam.
This course provides a proven combination of class learning and testing that prepares students for some of the most difficult of testing situations. Questions are designed to allow you to learn through practice so that you will be able to apply what you have learned for the exam.
PMI, PMI-ACP, PMP and PgMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Learn precisely what you will need to know in order to pass the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI–ACP) Exam
- Understand Agile principles, mindset and practices which will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Explain how value-driven delivery is accomplished in Agile projects
- Describe the best practices involved in stakeholder engagement
- Discuss the approaches to improve team performance
- Describe the concepts under Adaptive Planning
- Discuss various problem detection and resolution techniques
- Explain the principles of continuous improvement
- Pass the PMI-ACP exam.
Who Should Attend:
This PMI-ACP exam prep is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile PM methodology for software development, including:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Software Managers
- Testing Managers
- Team LeadersScrum Team Members
- Anyone looking to gain knowledge of managing agile projects and understand how Agile is applied and practiced in a project environment.
Free Videos Access
Ahmed Moharram Sharaf
portolearn is sharing brilliant sessions with real life examples, focus on learning the concepts, not memorising the content. it’s highly recommend to take PM courses with professional instructors like Eng. Ahmed Yousry who is very helpful with all students. Good luck for everyone.
Portolearn is a very professional e-learning site and ha a professional coaches and instructors.
please visit and you will be sure yourself.
It is highly recommended to take your courses there with professional coaches and instructors.
Hala Habib Nafea
Pmi-acp course by eng. Haythem Zaki was a great experience. Excellent, knowledgeable and professional instructor. Very organized materials. Flexible and supportive platform by portolearn.
Agile Certified Practitioner
in 32 hrs
300 USD | 4800 EGP