You’ll grasp the concepts, principles, and methods of Agile development and become empowered to execute on your plans for incorporating Agile practices and techniques into your organization.
Agile success demands a strong and stable foundation.
A common misconception is that Agility means lack of order or discipline. This is simply not the case. Those who try to incorporate an Agile methodology or practice into their SDLC with an expectation of shedding the discipline are on a path to failure. Agility in software development requires strong discipline. In order to successfully create Agility, you must have a solid foundation in the practices and procedures you wish to adapt and learn how to follow those practices correctly while tying them to rigid quality goals.
This workshop will give you the foundation of knowledge and experience you need to begin. This course is a starting point for you to acquire the techniques, skills, and tools that enable you to build Agile discipline.
In addition to defining Agile principles, we will cover the advantages of Agile development. Learn about organizing and participating in an agile team, and understand the practices of the most popular Agile technique. Understand and learn how to take advantage of the opportunities for Agile. Finally gain an understanding and practice the collaboration and communication needed between customer and developers for Agile to succeed.
- Understand Agile values and principles, and how to build the discipline to support those principles in your everyday practice
- Appreciate the history of Agile and how the collection of principles and practices came together to enable customer success
- Examine Agile methods, including: Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Development, Kanban
- Draw best practices from the various methodologies that will contribute to your team success
- Talk the talk: learning the Agile terminology, roles and forums with their context
- Walk through the processes that support Agile principles to enable the delivery of great products
- Begin to map the transition of your existing team or enterprise-level processes to Agile
- Discover the power of Agile teams through communication, collaboration and cadence
- Uncover the pitfalls that teams will encounter in an Agile transition and understand how to overcome those challenges
- Lay the foundation upon which you can build a learning team and organization
Who Should Attend:
This PMI-ACP exam prep is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile PM methodology for software development, including:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Software Managers
- Testing Managers
- Team LeadersScrum Team Members
- Anyone looking to gain knowledge of managing agile projects and understand how Agile is applied and practiced in a project environment.
Free Videos Access
Ahmed Moharram Sharaf
portolearn is sharing brilliant sessions with real life examples, focus on learning the concepts, not memorising the content. it’s highly recommend to take PM courses with professional instructors like Eng. Ahmed Yousry who is very helpful with all students. Good luck for everyone.
Portolearn is a very professional e-learning site and ha a professional coaches and instructors.
please visit and you will be sure yourself.
It is highly recommended to take your courses there with professional coaches and instructors.
Hala Habib Nafea
Pmi-acp course by eng. Haythem Zaki was a great experience. Excellent, knowledgeable and professional instructor. Very organized materials. Flexible and supportive platform by portolearn.
The best and most complete online reference for Agile Fundamentals
16 hrs of videos including Examples
in 16 hrs
100 USD | 1600 EGP
in 16 hrs
100 USD | 1600 EGP