PMP Exam Prep it’s important step to becoming a project manager professional, Before you Enroll in the International project management professional exam form PMI (Project Management Institute)
you should preparing for them.
certification demonstrates the project manager’s experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects.
That is to say,
The certification is the global gold standard for Project Management professionals.
- What is new in PMBOK v6. Edition
- Project Management Leadership Skills.
- How to Implement a Project Professionally.
- Interaction between the five Process Groups
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in Project Management.
- Praject team’s members: Supervisors, Administrators, Executors,..etc.
Free Videos Access
- Introduction to Project Management & PMBOK V.6.
- Initiating Process Group.
- Planning Process Group.
- Executing Process Group.
- Monitoring & Controlling Process Group.
- Closing Process Groups.
- Process Groups Interaction.
Project Management Experience:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent).
- Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing the project.
Ahmed Moharram Sharaf
portolearn is sharing brilliant sessions with real life examples, focus on learning the concepts, not memorising the content. it’s highly recommend to take PM courses with professional instructors like Eng. Ahmed Yousry who is very helpful with all students. Good luck for everyone.
Portolearn is a very professional e-learning site and ha a professional coaches and instructors.
please visit and you will be sure yourself.
It is highly recommended to take your courses there with professional coaches and instructors.
Hala Habib Nafea
Pmi-acp course by eng. Haythem Zaki was a great experience. Excellent, knowledgeable and professional instructor. Very organized materials. Flexible and supportive platform by portolearn.
The best and most complete online
reference for Introduction to Project
12 hrs of videos
and access to recorded
Introduction to Project
in 12 hrs