PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most practiced project management methodology and a de facto standard developed and used extensively by project managers around the world.
PRINCE2 is one of the practice-driven approach to project management and is compatible with all other project management qualifications.
The PRINCE2 Foundation Certification training is designed to give you a complete understanding of the updated 2017 PRINCE2 framework – recognized globally for its practice-driven approach to project management.
You’ll learn the seven key processes performed at project intervals, themes supporting project activities, and important principles that guide managers during the project lifecycle. PRINCE2 is often a prerequisite for many project management roles.
PRINCE2 provides the technical structure of the framework for the project, which will complement the other qualifications.
PRINCE2 is divided into two qualifications: Foundation and Practitioner, which provide the skills that guarantee the success of projects. Organizations that have adopted the PRINCE2® have been able to achieve greater customer satisfaction during and at the end of projects, to reduce costs and to gain greater benefit from project deliverables. PRINCE2® enables the organization to control resources and risks.
We are dedicated to support our trainees to thoroughly understand the PRINCE2® Foundation, which is the first of two PRINCE2 qualifications required to become a Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner. Besides, we provide them with coaching until they pass the exams from the first attempt, in order to add this great asset to their resume since it is recognized as a world-class international credential.
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control & change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination paper.
Who Should Attend
- New and experienced project staff
- Consultants/contract staff operating in a PRINCE2 environment
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Team Managers and support staff
- Staff who will have a defined role within a project team operating in a PRINCE2 environment.
Free Videos Access
- There is no formal requirement for attending this course, although it would be beneficial to the delegates to have some understanding of project management.
Ahmed Moharram Sharaf
portolearn is sharing brilliant sessions with real life examples, focus on learning the concepts, not memorising the content. it’s highly recommend to take PM courses with professional instructors like Eng. Ahmed Yousry who is very helpful with all students. Good luck for everyone.
Portolearn is a very professional e-learning site and ha a professional coaches and instructors.
please visit and you will be sure yourself.
It is highly recommended to take your courses there with professional coaches and instructors.
Hala Habib Nafea
Pmi-acp course by eng. Haythem Zaki was a great experience. Excellent, knowledgeable and professional instructor. Very organized materials. Flexible and supportive platform by portolearn.