PMI’s new credential in Business Analysis has been highly anticipated. Be one of the first to earn it! Today more than ever the world is moving towards project-based work. The jobs of business analysts and solution builders are intermingled with project environments and management of projects.
PMI has recognized the need to educate and certify the role of the business analyst as viewed through the lens of the project. With the introduction of the PBA credential, PMI is formalizing the importance of BA work in the project management world. They have highlighted specific knowledge areas, skills, and published materials which describe the value of business analysis to projects, and built the new PBA certification around them.
In this boot camp, we teach & coach you exactly what you need to know to pass the exam on your first try and add this newly minted BA credential to your qualifications. Get trained, get the skills, and leave class ready to pass the PMI-PBA exam. Over the last 10 years, the profession of business analysis has grown from a poorly defined job role into a large and important set of critical skills for today’s organizations. This course walks you through how PMI has constructed the certification, what material is covered on the exam, and why it matters to your job.
Portolearn PMI-PBA® training is designed to ensure your certificate in first attempt. This is a leading product and supporting approx. 40% of certified candidates globally.
- Increase your odds of passing the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® the first time
- Advance your career opportunities and career path options in the business analysis profession
- Shorten study time by streamlining the recommended exam resources
- Run through simulated practice exams for the Business Analysis: Process Groups, Knowledge Areas, Processes, and Competencies
- Learn the essential areas necessary to pass the exam
- Master the 6 Business Analysis Process Groups and 6 Business Analysis Knowledge Areas that constitute the exam
- Conquer the 35 Business Analysis Processes
- Grasp the tasks for eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, and verifying requirements
- Become proficient with business analysis terminology
- Create a personalized test-taking strategy based on your strengths and opportunities
Who should Attend ?
Any professional who work in projects and program including project and program managers, who perform business analysis in their role:
- Business Analyst
- System Analyst
- Program Manager
- Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Domain Specialist
- Systems architects or designers
- IT managers/directors
- QA professionals
- Systems testers
- Business customers, users, or partners
- Anyone wanting to enhance their business analysis skill
Free Videos Access
This course is suitable for people who are experienced in the practice of business analysis and who wish to prepare for the PMI-PBA® Exam sponsored by PMI® as long as the PMI-PBA® application qualifications listed at the end of this document are met.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree
- 7,500 hours of business analysis experience
- 35 contact hours of education in business analysis
Ahmed Moharram Sharaf
portolearn is sharing brilliant sessions with real life examples, focus on learning the concepts, not memorising the content. it’s highly recommend to take PM courses with professional instructors like Eng. Ahmed Yousry who is very helpful with all students. Good luck for everyone.
Portolearn is a very professional e-learning site and ha a professional coaches and instructors.
please visit and you will be sure yourself.
It is highly recommended to take your courses there with professional coaches and instructors.
Hala Habib Nafea
Pmi-acp course by eng. Haythem Zaki was a great experience. Excellent, knowledgeable and professional instructor. Very organized materials. Flexible and supportive platform by portolearn.
The best and most complete online reference for Advanced in Business Analysis
40 hrs of videos including Examples and workshops
and access to recorded
250 USD | 4000 EGP
Professional in Business Analysis
in 40 hrs
250 USD | 4000 EGP